- What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you provide to us through our website.
We also automatically collect certain information when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- How do we use your information?
We use your personal information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide you with the information and services that you request from us
- Improve our website and the services that we offer
- Send you promotional materials and other communications that we believe may be of interest to you
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with our service providers who assist us in providing you with our services, such as hosting providers, email service providers, and analytics providers.
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your personal information, including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
However, no security measure is foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Contact Us
Senior Immigration Advisor